Where life is sweet and Imagination is limitless.

Friday, July 13, 2012

Kosher Wedding Cakes

So, 328 miles later and we meet a a H.E.B one of the biggest food chains I have ever seen. Let me just say finding unsalted butter is a change. After finding everything I need I head to a kitchen that I have never seen and start baking. Let me say baking in  Midland Texas is a lot different then Denton Tx, yes you say Texas is Texas, oh no it is not. Texas has so many different climate its a little crazy. Here in Midland there is no humidity and My cakes don't rise as much and my frosting is not quit working out. But will the happy couple have a fab wedding cake and groom's cake YES they will. Cakes are baked and crumb icing is done. Tomorrow icing and decorating starts. Wish me luck and the next time I post will be the cakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment