Where life is sweet and Imagination is limitless.

Sunday, February 5, 2012

War Hammer 40k (Space Marines)





 I did this cake for my friend Matt's Birthday. I is Classic Vanilla filled with four berry jam with vanilla buttercream.


It was a two day pipping fest. The symbol on the left is for the Crimson Fists. One the right the Blood Ravens. 


 All the Black on the cake is chocolate Icing, You just can't make a true black with butter cream. The symbol on the left is the Black Angels. The one are the right is the Salamanders.



The symbol on the far left is the Ultra marines. The the right the Blood Angels. 



The symbol on the far right is the Crimson Fists. On the Left Iron Snakes. If I was to do this cake again I would just put the symbols and not frame them all. I think it would look cleaner.

No comments:

Post a Comment